The Xiaomi smartphone supports VoLTE and Wi-Fi calls but not eSIMs. Xiaomi equips the Poco X3 Pro with Android 11 and its in-house user interface MIUI 12. The Android security patches were at the level of April 2021 at the time of testing (end of May) and consequently still pretty up to date. Xiaomi offers the Poco X3 Pro in blue, metal bronze, and black.
To download this latest update, follow the steps given below. The first and foremost advantage stock ROM straight out spells out that you don’t have to wait for the OTA to land on your device.
- Video recording goes up to 4K 30fps with the primary rear camera.
- There is a rolling shutter effect, so it is not recommended to make sudden movements during shooting.
- If you like the Poco X3 NFC’s chunky hardware, then you’ll be right at home with the X3 Pro.
- Because it’s an LCD, blacks don’t always necessarily look like blacks, and you won’t benefit from a rich contrast ratio that can be found on AMOLED panels as a result.
- SuperSteady mode on the main camera works well but videos are cropped in the center and max resolution is only 1080p.
Switch to the dark mode that’s kinder on your eyes at night time. Download the latest Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro Stock ROM, and official firmware [Flash file]. On this page, we shared a complete guide on how to download and install Custom ROMs, and stock firmware using Windows and Linux PC.
To install the custom ROM with the recovery, you have to install a custom recovery on your Poco X3 Pro device. Usually, Android devices come with stock custom recovery. On some devices like Poco, you get the Xioami custom recovery.
- Open the app, choose your device, choose the stable ROM, and then choose the region you want to download.
- In fact, I found them in line with those from the POCO X3.
- Once you have downloaded the Samsung stock firmware (.zip) for your device.
Let’s see if the technical specs could translate to an excellent user experience. High quality camera is our top priorityTo accommodate the faster processor, Poco X3 Pro has had its camera hardware reduced. The images produced by the Poco X3 Pro are much more softened, and have less texture detail than those of the Poco X3 NFC. Although it isn’t a catastrophe, it’s still not very good. Although it isn’t as fast as the OnePlus 9, this battery still has a lot of power.